To Realize

(author: unknown)

TO REALIZE
The value of a sister:
Ask someone
Who doesn't have one

TO REALIZE
The value of ten years:
Ask a newly divorced couple

TO REALIZE
The value of four years:
Ask a graduate

TO REALIZE
The value of one year:
Ask a student who Has failed a final exam

TO REALIZE
The value of nine months:
Ask a mother who gave birth to a still born

TO REALIZE
The value of one month:
Ask a mother who has given birth to a premature baby

TO REALIZE
The value of one week:
Ask an editor of a weekly newspaper.

TO REALIZE
The value of one hour:
Ask the lovers who are waiting to Meet.

TO REALIZE
The value of one minute:
Ask a person who has missed the train, bus or plane

TO REALIZE
The value of one-second:
Ask a person who has survived an accident

TO REALIZE
The value of one millisecond:
Ask the person who has won a silver medal in the Olympics

TO REALIZE
The value of a friend:
Lose one

Time waits for no one.
Treasure every moment you have.
You will treasure it even more when
you can share it with someone special

Comments

eyi said…
:) this is verrrrry goooood..

Btw *lirik postingan sebelumnya*, ada yang abis kerja bakti neeh ;)
Ginanjar Utama said…
wonder why you don't take a first strike ....... ;),
Mar, buka puasa di Serpong yuk. open up possibilites...
vivin juga berfikiran sama lho .....
Anonymous said…
Next time I'll spend a little more time and read more. To Realize was good. I wish you had information on leadership training consultant. That is what I was looking for. Anyway got to run thanks umar for you slant.
Anonymous said…
I liked your information in To Realize. Too bad it doesn't have more on value engineering. I was looking for value engineering in my area. Enjoyed reading what you have. I'll check back later when I get some spare time next week. Thanks umar.
Anonymous said…
Now that I have a little time I can finally read your posts especially the title To Realize. I accidently ran in to it the other day looking for leadership training in Las Vegas and yours popped up umar. I was in a hurry and bookmarked it so I could come back later. Well here I am. Keep it up. Greeting from Las Vegas.
Anonymous said…
Hello from Las Vegas. I was doing research on professional keynote speaker in Las Vegas and came across your site umar. The title To Realize attracked me. This is good reading, I'll pass it on to my girlfriend. She likes this kind of info. If you or any of your readers can help or offer information on professional keynote speaker in Las Vegas let me know. Glad I ran into your inspiration. I like to read blogs for creative ideas and themes. I get a lot of good ideas for training. Thanks again for your time. Keep it up.
wow. cool. nice posting

Popular Posts