It's my birthday!

"Yippee, I'm older."


By the way, because you couldn't tell how I said it, let me tell you, it sounded pathetic and sarcastic. :D

I'm in no position to be happy about my getting closer to the limit, but I'm grateful God bless me in zillion ways.

Wishes and reminders about mandatory birthday treat are just decent, as I tried to be a bit low profile and less extravagant in celebrating my 26th anniversary. One thing IS special though: a birthday wish from my youngest sister, Ifa, who is now enjoying three weeks MEXT program homestay in Japan. "Tanjoobi Omedeto", she said, over the long distance call, after telling us at home that she'd just arrived safely in Nagoya to join her host family after three-day orientation in Tokyo.

I seek for happiness, especially in my birthday. So, instead of mourning over things I could'nt get or hadn't got yet, I celebrate good things that I have. Being grateful is truly the ultimate key to happiness.

Comments

Birthday celebration is like sex, Mar. When it's good, it's really good. Otherwise, the fact that you can still have it is still worth thanking for.
adhitya said…
Met ulang tahun coy!!
metty said…
Bonne anniversaire!!!
Turning 26, huh? Turn the number around and you'll get 62. I hope your journey to that age will be one that is filled with and also brings happiness to you and to your surroundings.
Again, happy birthday, mate!
Chezumar said…
Thanks guys.
Anonymous said…
wahh Bang, I dunno that it could b that special...I'm flattered. Makanya nanti jgn lupa ultah gue yg ke-17 yah
By Ifa

Popular Posts