Scrubs IS Great

What d'ya think about 'Scrubs'? Of course, if you have no idea about what 'Scrubs' is you should hook your TV to a cable Tv provider, than watch it on NBC. Or, you can do another trick, just like I did: Buy the (cheap) DVDs in Glodok or other DVD shop.  This way, you could  get the chance to see the first season out of  five of this caricatural view of being an intern.



What's an intern, you ask?
An intern is a debutant doctor, starting a career in medical field, after 3 years of premed and 4 years of medical school.



Perhaps after you took a quick glance at this series, it would remind you of ER. But you'll find a whole lot differences between the two of them. 'Scrubs' is meant to make you laugh hard, especially with (often) hyperbolic and literal visualization of situations. The casts are all awesome, backed up with carefully written script.



Currently, this is my favorite comedy series. I've been watching the first season in a movie marathon since two weeks ago and hooked up ever since.



Get to know a lot about this great TV series here.



A quote:

Elliot: Dr Cox, I don't quite understand what you were trying to teach me by sending me to Dr Kelso?

Dr Cox: The value, and this is important, of leaving me alone.

Elliot: Ah, I think you meant more than that.

Dr Cox: No, no I didn't. Look Missy, I want you to spread the word.
I've haaad... ENOUGH! The next whiny intern who comes in here looking
for a cookie and hug, I swear to Aisha, Im gonna hurt.
And you, you neurotic one woman freak show, take your blah blah to
the blahh blahologist, because if you're as stupid as to go to the
Chief of Medicine over some quasi offensive remark than you've just got
to replace the captain at your brainship because he's drunk at the
wheel!


 

Comments

Popular Posts