Wishes Do Come True

Once I wished I had a PSR 730, a cool keyboard at its time, after spending hours looking at them in Gramedia Bandung. Then I got my PSR 2100, a way cooler keyboard, and also gigs which pay much.



Once I wished I would work in a low-rise building, because I hated the idea of getting on and off elevator to get to my office. Then I got my job in Intercitra, which resided in a home-office.



Once I wished I wouldn't have to get up very early in the morning just to spend hours in bus and overpacked commute train. Then I got my job here in Gradian Project, in Cyber Building.



Also, once I wished to have a friend who also use Esia, so I could benefit from its very low call rate. Then I reconnected from someone I've missed for 2 years, who happened to subscribe to the provider. We've been talking almost every night since last week, catching up news and stories even sharing laughter and tears.



God answers my wishes.

Comments

Popular Posts