Retropost: Siska's Birthday

When I was cleaning up and reorganizing my yahoo inbox, I found these photos. They were taken at Siska's Birthday in 2004, celebrated at Sigit and Leman's place. Over pizzas and karaoke time, we had fun, especially with the appearance of our special guests Apit and Ocha. Apit was on vacation, taking a break of his busy college days in Germany while Ocha, while taking a trip to Jakarta, saved some time to meet the rest of us for our very first time offline rendez-vous. At the party, I also got to meet my old elementary school friend, Windy, who happened to be a friend of my high school friend, Kuncoro.



Rysdha (busy with her phone call) and Ocha



The birthday girl Siska, Rysdha and Ocha







Back: Apit, Leman, me. Front: Piko, Sigit









While I was playing keyboard ...



... and Ocha was singing ...



... the rest of the party were digesting down tuna pizzas and coke

Comments

Popular Posts