Two days off from work is enough

Got sick on Wednesday. A mild fever and a sore throat and constant coughing, I thought I got it from drinking too much cold water and sleep deprivation while holidaying in Puncak. Others, though, seemed more worried than me especially in this dengue fever outbreak.

I tried to get some sleep, but the hot and humid weather and constant hammering from my neighbor's house made it difficult for me to have even the lightest slumber. Moreover, I woke up everytime I remember that those bedevil mosquitos might be anywhere in this neighborhood ready to bite anyone who fell asleep in the middle of the day, at the time of their active hours.

I gave up and turned to the last thing I would go to to get some mediocre entertainment: TV. Apparently nothing that I would call entertainment showed up in this crazy little box. Dangdut, politics, stocks, gossips were all but a medication to my eyes, mind and body.

That's why I go to work today. I got no TV here in this office.

Comments

Popular Posts