Currently Sharing 161 files ...

Go Get Your Own Limewire®!

Thanks to LimeWire®, this week I've downloaded over a hundred mp3 for free. At first, I was going to let the program run in the background after I set the download list. It turned out that this peer-to-peer program depends very much on the availability of the network resources, especially the peer computers which keep the files I like to download. The connection to them sometimes get really sl.o.o.w that it takes nearly an hour to download a single 3 MB mp3. But that's fine by me, as long as I can get those mp3s for FREE. Easy installation, no registration bullshit, and built-in media player. Viva Limewire. Viva Java Technology! Now I could listen to the tunes performed by Luis Miguel, Sarah Vaughn, Nina Simone, Frank Sinatra, and some other dead singers.


Comments

Popular Posts