Me likie the Rehearsal

On the holiday, I made a promise to come for a rehearsal in Rawamangun. I practised twenty songs to be performed in my cousin Iin's wedding next Sunday, Ten to be performed by Ketty, and the rest by mbak Dyar. I enjoyed myself playing the tunes as I had two ladies with great voice sing along. Akademia kalah deh!

While I was playing Desafinado and Beyond the Sea, mbak Dyar's dad came home. His ears sent impulses to his brain which in turn told his hand to take out his saxophone from its case and withour further ado start a jam session. Playing my favorite song accompanied by a hardcore jazz musician like him, that's a rare experience.

After done with the wedding song rehearsal, I let the old man take a try on my keyboard. He played Route 66, All of Me, Fly Me to the Moon all with that groovy blues style! Hail to si Oom. When I excused myself before I went home, he said "Gimana dek, kita bikin duo? Terus kita cari job ... " Keyboard and Saxophone duo? Cool idea.

Comments

roi said…
gitarisnya si richoz aja tuh...
hehehe

Popular Posts