Fun-related and Job-related Things I Did Today

Currently Sharing ...

... 289 mp3 files with my LimeWire®. I just love to see my collection of songs by Manhattan Transfer, Lisa Ono and Nina Simone getting bigger. I hope nobody from the music industry messes me up with the legal craps.

Regular Expression 101

I wish I paid much attention when my professor taught the class about Language Theory back in my university years. Who would thought that those iddle babbles about language production and character machine actually are not iddle bables. Now I've to thumb over some tutorial pages about Regular Expression becase I need to use it to validate some forms in the application I'm working on. It takes almost a day for me only to understand the basics.





Comments

eyi said…
Plok plok plok plok plok...
Jiee Umar.. Udah lama hiatus, begitu balik postingannya kenceng beneeeer...

Popular Posts