Cleaning Up the Mess ..

Yesterday I was assigned to IDC to set up the computers and network for Java Training, a collaboration project between Intercitra and MRA Group. On the way to IDC, my boss called and told me to come to the office on Saturday to complete the final documentation for Matahari Kahuripan Group Project. Turned out I messed up badly with the documentation files last Wednesday and should rearrange them. I should be very thankful because my boss was in his good mood so he didn't let any harsh words coming out from his mouth. Later that day, he came over to check my task and, as usual, gave an elaborated speech about the future of the company.

Today I arrived at 9 just to find the door locked. I went to Arimbi to stay there a little while instead of standing outside the office waiting for my boss to come. At 10:30, knowing that he had arrived, I returned to the office.

So here I am all alone on my desk, a little bit relieved after the task is done. I've just sent out the correct files to Makin Group and currently crossing my fingers, wishing that no other complaint would arise.

Enough with today's report. I'm off to Cilandak Town Square to join my cousin Asni at the Launching of Mini Visa

Comments

So how was the Mini Visa launch? Was it as pointless as Telkom 007's launch? All those great singers with sound system that sounded like the circuits were watered down with Pepsi.

Popular Posts