Current project: RCT 3 Amusement Park

On a trip to Manggadua a couple of weeks ago, while I was walking in the aisles of a computer game store, I found RCT 3 expansion packs Soaked! and Wild!
Finding these two expansion packs refreshed my memory of how good it feels to be in the midlle of creating a virtual amusement park.
I have been playing RCT for a while, and now as if everything's coming back to me now. After browsing some RCT fan websites, I made up my mind: building my own theme park.



Indonesian Theme Park

Borneo
- Orangutans and Monkey Animatronics Music Show
- Single-hangglider rollercoaster
- Mahakam Log flume (Lumberjack theme)
rattans, ironwood, teak, orangutans, dayak community, kutai ruins
Samarinda Bridge, oil tower
- Martapura Gift Shop

Celebes
- Phinisi Boat-Rocker
- Rama-Rama Ferris Wheel
- Palm Roto-Drop
- Losari Food Court
- Babirussa Boom Boom Car
- Toraja Coffe Shop
- Malino Marquisa Juice Corner

Bali
- Ubud Souvenir Shops
- Garuda Flying Phoenix Ride (Balinese epic painting theme)
- Nusa Penida Seaturtle Race (Sea animal theme)

Lombok
- Sumbawa Ponies Carrousel Wheel
- Rinjani Corkscrew Roller coaster
- Gili Air Resting Area

Java
- Krakatau Power-Launch Steel Corkscrew Rollercoaster (Volcano theme)
- Citarik River Rapids (Pajajaran Adventure Theme)
- Buitenzorg Ladybug Mini Rollercoaster (Hutan Raya Theme)
- Yogya Meeting Point (Center Attraction: Prambanan)
- Bromo Standing Roller Coaster
- Kerapan Sapi Bull Race Ride
- Bengawan Solo Restaurant
- Kotagede Gift Shop

Jakarta
- Arcade Games (60's theme)
- Ondel-Ondel Stage (Betawi theme)
- Batavia Trams (Kota Station and Jatinegara Station)
Old Batavia Theme
- Medan Merdeka meeting point (Center attraction: Monas)

Maluku
- Banda Neira
- Halmahera
- Tifa & Totobuang Music Stage

Papua
- Puncak Jaya Gigacoaster
- Asmat Mirror Maze
- Wambrau Swingchair
- Lembah Baliem Meeting Point (Center attraction: Asmat Totem)

Sumatra
- Fort Malborough Children Playground (Rafflesia Arnoldi Theme)
- Bukit Barisan Reverse Roller Coaster
- Kelok 44 Go-Kart race
- Way Kambas Elephant Race
- Sigura-Gura Bobslide
- Sorakke Resting Area (Indian Ocean Theme)
- Bukittinggi Meeting Point (Center Attraction: Rumah Gadang)
- Raja Ali Haji Mosque (Riau archipelago theme)



Since I drafted this rough plan yesterday, I've built the whole java, bali, lombok, and sumatra theme. I searched whether Atari provided a tool to build my own theme (like creating user-defined skin for the rides and scenery objects). I found out that it's not currently available. The good news is that it's on the track.

Tell me I'm a geek.

Comments

Popular Posts