My VB Code: Continued

Here's a little update to my experience with VB.

My VB code should maintain that only one QTerm application is active while connections to each airline host are stored in terminals.
The application could have many terminals (each identified by PID) which means to simulate a request to a host terminal, I have to switch to each corresponding application terminal.
This is a whole lot different from QPlexView which is designed to be embeddable to application by simulating each connection in one "mini application", which means no switching.

Now how could I implement it in VB? What came up in my mind first is that I have to build a terminal index, and each request should mention name of the terminal. Upon receiving a terminal name, each action should be preceded by switching to the corresponding terminal.

I hope this approach will run well.

Comments

Popular Posts