No Wonder Americans are Crazy

Two cows were hanging out in a pasture.
Cow A: Moo. (Have you heard about the mad cow disease?)
Cow B: Moo. (Yupe. Makes me glad I'm a duck.)

cows in pastures

Sometimes when I could not put my head to sleep in my insomniac nights, I turned on TV and found a show hisghlighting some craziest stunts ever in 5000 years of mankind civilization: MTV I Bet You Will. Where else can you find maniac people eating boxes of cockroach-garnished jello, riding a big harley in a ballerina dress and shoes, smothering themselves with fish guts and gills, and - oh yeah I forget - get $50? I chukle, sometimes incessantly, I've to be honest, but it was a pity laugh. I simply laugh at the ignorance of these savages.

After months of deep contemplation, I finally got a clear explanation of the reason why americans would do such nasty things. They eat crazy cow meat. Not only they want to spread their ideas of living a jackass life, they actually breed the infected cattle and export the meat. In other words, they make money by selling Bovine Spongiform Encelopathy epidemy to the world.

But try ask an american expert whether they're guilty or not for spreading the virus, he would say "The one reported case of BSE of variant CJD in the United States was from a young women that contracted the disease while residing in the UK. The symptoms appeared years later after the young woman moved to the U.S. ... it is unlikely that food purchased in the U.S., such as at a grocery store or restaurant, would be contaminated."

PS: Is that your last bite of BigMac?

Comments

Popular Posts